Thursday, January 7, 2010

Jan and Feb Meeting Info...

I hope everyone enjoyed a fun filled and happy winter vacation!

Sally Foster orders arrived and I have only heard of a few issues. Please let me know if you have heard otherwise. I am canceling our January meeting next week. We have a bit of a lull in activities, so I felt there was not a great need to get out on a cold winter night. We will meet in February, however, I wanted to give you the heads up now that I am going to change the date to the first Thursday, February 4th. Our normal Thursday is the day before we head out on February break so I thought many might not be able to make that if traveling, etc.

Also, I have added Woolwich PTC to Facebook!!! I thought this could be another place where on the day of our meetings, etc. I could post a reminder. Please do not feel like you must "friend" Woolwich PTC, just thought it might serve as another spot of communication!

As always, thank you for all your support and time!! :)

No comments: